Think Tank Live! Search and Social Media Summit
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Time: 8:30am – 5pm
Location: Country Springs Hotel, 2810 Golf Road, Waukesha, WI in the Metro-Milwaukee area.
Tickets: Regular admission – $225.00 prior to the event, and $275.00 at the door. Includes Continental Breakfast and Lunch.
Summary: This event will provide in-depth internet marketing strategies on how to create online communication channels for real world business results.
Think Tank Live! is a collective group of integrated marketing professionals from Chicago and Milwaukee. Each of the presenters represents a different area in the world of internet marketing: SEO, SEM, branding, web development, analytics, blogging and social media. The speakers are practitioners with real-world experience offering intermediate to advanced classes in their specific areas of expertise.
Its Chicago members include founding members:
- David Dalka, consultant and online marketing strategy expert;
- Mert Sahinoglu, partner at Falcon Living and inbound marketing expert;
- Chris King, strategist at Agency.com and SEO and analytics expert;
- James Bird of Marshall Firth, affiliated marketing expert;
- and Chris Campbell, SEO specialist at Lakeshore Branding and internet marketing expert.
Milwaukee area members include:
- Mary DuQuaine, the firm’s founder and president and live-events expert;
- Lisa Sabin-Wilson is a creative designer and owner of E.Webscapes Studio specializing in customized web site design. Lisa is the author of WordPress For Dummies and BuddyPress For Dummies (Wiley Publishing);
- Jo Stumpner, senior interactive marketing specialist at Top Floor Technologies and internet marketing / web solutions expert;
- Anthony Verre, senior search marketer at Top Floor Technologies and search marketing expert.